woensdag 19 februari 2014

Anna's Oriental Stamps, Hobby Art

After my last brayer experience I wanted to try this technique with a golden old set of Hobby Art, Anna's Collection - Oriental. I love the geisha's and the lovely pot with flowers.

First I brayer the background with Lettuce and Meadow. The sun I brayered with Butterscotch. Next I stamped the geisha's, pot with flowers, trees and branches. At the end I made the landscape with Eggplant.
When you look very close you'll see the geisha's are wearing a special dress. To make this card more interesting I paper pieced these dresses, pot and flowers with Basic Grey - Wisteria paper.


Adirondack Inks I used:
Lettuce
Meadow
Butterscotch
Eggplant

This Oriental Stamp set is also perfect for making ATC's. Here I used the small geisha, but the pot with flowers, tree and branches are the same.



Adirondack Inks I used:
Butterscotch
Lettuce
Terra Cotta
Espresso

If you want to see the whole Oriental Stamp set and more interesting stamps, please have a look at the website of Hobby Art by following this link. Have fun.

xFranka






1 opmerking:

Marie-Anne zei

Wat mooi. Ik ben helemaal weg van deze stempelset.

Marie-Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...